Sunday, October 28, 2012

La Natural Makeup

I've been browsing (while procrastinating) on the right eyeliner that I can use everyday. But somehow my boyfriend doesn't like me wearing too much makeup (heck, he doesn't even want me to wear makeup at all). So I'm calming myself down and talking some sense in to me to forego the eyeliner (I'm not much of fan anyway because of my experience with the elf eyeliner pen). So I looked for a makeup tutorial about easy and no-makeup makeup (I'll be successful if my boyfriend doesn't notice XD)
I was overjoyed when I found this Fresh 5 Minute Makeup by the ever-famous Michelle Phan 


It's perfect and really easy for an everyday look. She looks so pretty and effortless, which I like very much. No eyeliners in this baby c:
In this tutorial she only mentioned putting (and doing) the following:
1.sunscreen
2.concealer to hide dark circles under the eyes
3. face powder
4. redefine the brows (my mom, brother and boyfriend commented how thin my eyebrows have gone. and because of that, I am convinced that I have to buy an eyebrow shadow (Nichido eyebrow liner duo kit tops my priorityASAP list)
5. curl the lashes and add mascara (she gave out a tip:use a card and hold it against your lids so that your lashes will get an even coating)
6.blush
7. and lastly, put lipstick!

and that's it!its just that easy to get the polished and natural look. I think this kind of makeup enhances your look instead of drowning your face with color. I absolutely love it!

2 comments:

  1. You look super natural and fresh, sis!!! I love the look!

    New follower here!

    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you!

    I followed back!i love your blog!


    ReplyDelete