Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Early mornings with him = simple joys


Ever since my boyfriend got his bike fixed, we spontaneously instated a routine where we would go biking and walking together early mornings. At about 5:00 am, he rides his bike to our house and then we would walk uphill to a shrine/worship place/church (I'm talking about the Shrine of the Infant Jesus of Prague). Inside the shrine's compound there's a garden (Catalina Garden) where we usually play frisbee or have a picnic. We also enjoy the cool morning breeze, the lush green grass and the sounds of birds and critters as they greet the morning and sunshine. Sometimes we would just sit and talk about things, his head resting on my lap.  I did mention that this garden is situated on a hilltop right? I'm blessed that I get to enjoy this beautiful scenery with the person I love


taking silly pictures


i didn't wash my face when we headed out XD


inside the shrine. This is definitely one of the most beautiful and serene places in the city.


When it's time for us to go home, I usually ride at the back of his bike. Actually I stand on the bars that are protruding on the side of the bike's rear dropout. The ride downhill? one word = exhilarating :D 

I really love these times with my boyfriend. We really enjoy each other's company and be overwhelmed with our surroundings. It's life's simple blessings and joys that I'm sure I'll be sharing with my kids in the future (hopefully)


No comments:

Post a Comment